Interior plants improve air quality and help us feel good.
1. Plants have been proven to remove airborne harmful contaminants. 植物去除空氣的懸浮有害物質。
2. Absorption of carbon dioxide and emission of oxygen refreshing the air 吸收二氧化炭，提供新鮮氧氣。
3. Increased positive feelings and reduced feelings of anxiety, anger and sadness. 增加正面的工作情緒，減少緊張，憤怒及懮傷。
4. Reduction of sound levels 減少聲浪
5. Reduction of stress levels 減少員工的工作壓力
6. Control of humidity to the within the optimum levels for human health 控制空氣的濕度，使人更舒適健氣。
7. Cooling effect 減低室溫
8. Improved concentration levels leading to improved productivity particularly with those working with computers 對經常使用電腦的員工，綠色植物可以提高注意力，提升工作效率。
9. Reduction of absenteeism in the workplace 使員工較少請假。
10. Faster recovery from mental tiredness 使原本容易感到疲乏的辦公室，更加有生氣活力。
11. Interiors feel spacious, looked after and clean 擴大室內的視野空間，裝修更整潔簡約。
12. People prefer to occupy rooms that contain plants 有植物的室內空間，比較吸引人聚集。
13. Improved image - interiors are perceived as "more expensive" 室內植物作為佈置辦公室，比較低成本。
Plant for office 室內植物種類
1. ZZ Plant ( Zamioculcas zamifolia ) 金錢樹
Each of the branches coming from the compost is actually a leaf and the ' leaves' are leaflets coming of them. An easy and very impressive plant for a semi shady room.
Regarded highly as a garden plant in warmer climates. This Dracaena is a stunning houseplant with wide brightly marked leaves and thick woody stems. It will tolerate lower light levels but the yellow band will become greener with time.
3. Ficus Lyrata - fiddle Leaf fig 琴葉榕
Large strangely shaped glossy leaves (hence the name!) grow in a whorl up the long straight stem of this shapely fig. Branches will grow from the leaf bases in time creating a wonderfully exotic specimen.
4. Pachira aquatica 發財樹（扭桿）
Another rarity in the houseplant world, Pachira is a slightly bizarre plant that is generally sold as three or more stems that have been plaited together to form a single trunk. Out of this trunk grows large leaves composed of 6-9 leaflets. A great conversation point as a specimen plant.